International delivery in 2-10 open days
14-day exchange and refund policy
Secured payment: credit card, 3x interest-free instalments, Paypal…
2-year warranty, lifetime support
Un concentré de logique et de simplicité
Jouez simplement, partout
Play music from your first few minutes of use, and learn more at your own pace.
Whatever your level, your ambitions, where and when you will play it, the dualo du-touch S will bring you an incomparable spontaneity of creation!
Le principe dualo, simplificateur d’harmonie
Invented in 2007 by a musician and mathematician, the dualo principle arranges notes that sound good together next to each other. In music, this corresponds to taking “every other note”: thirds. We thus find ourselves with two complementary keyboards, the chords falling under the fingers of each hand.
This geometric keyboard bring harmony back all its logic; scales and chords become simple and invariable shapes wherever you are on the keyboard.
The effect is increased tenfold thanks to the backlighting of the keyboard illuminating the scales, making it possible to truly avoid false notes!
Du canapé à la scène
Connected to headphones, a portable speaker or even a stage sound system, the du-touch S is designed for personal use as well as live.
Whether it is to relax or to express yourself, appropriate the instrument according to your musical desires!
Jouez dans tous les styles
Idéal pour s’accompagner
Already an instrumentalist and / or singer? Create your accompaniments upstream or live, and control them live with simple gestures.
- Internal memory: 2 Gb
- 147 sound locations: 247 factory sounds provided (including 140 loaded by default)
- Library of community-created sounds
- Integrated multi-effects: attack/release, reverb, distortion, chorus/flanger/phaser, portamento, chords, beat repeat / arpeggiator, expression/tremolo, filter/auto-filter, panning/auto-pan, pitch/vibrato, delay, equalizer (gain: low, mid-low, mid-high, high)
- Setting the reference A
- Memory of 4 editable presets that can be renamed by sound
- Import your own sounds via the du-station software (supplied)
- Loops of multiple lengths from the first
- Up to 18 loops per song, spread over 7 tracks (up to 2 or 3 loops per track), 8th current track
- Up to 22 sequenceable states per song
- 69-song/tutorial memory
- Library of community-created songs
- Editable parameters: tempo, scale, metronome, quantiser/swing, transpose
- 3 octaves (synthesizer up to 7 octaves) / 52 keys
- Velocity and pressure sensitive (aftertouch)
- Display of scales (major, minor, dorian, mixolydian, harmonic minor, oriental, major penta, minor penta, custom) and score on the keyboard
- Note layouts: dualo, diatonic dualo, piano (Jankó), chromatic accordion (+/- 60°)
- 3 touch sliders
- 2-axis gyroscope (pitch & roll)
- 3 capacitive touch buttons (choice of sound, settings, and looper)
- Menus: three-color interface (green, orange, red) on the keyboard.
- Autonomous: no need for a computer to play
- Audio output: mini-jack 3.5 mm
- 8h autonomy (Li-ion battery), recharges in 3h
- 19 x 21 x 5 cm
- 0.6 kg
- Can be used as a controller on softwares (Ableton Live, Reason, etc.)
- Export loops in .mid format
- Regular updates of the instrument (new features, fixes)
- Access the du-game, interactive tutorials to load into the du-touch S
- Management of files in memory in the instrument
- Create your own sounds with .wav samples (44100 Hz, 16 bits): harmonic range, velocity layers, ADSR…
- Share your sounds and songs with the community
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32/64 bits) / macOS from v10.10 (OS X Yosemite) / Debian Linux from Debian 7 (Wheezy-backports), Ubuntu 14.04 (The Trusty Tahr) / Red Hat Linux from Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow)
Contenu du coffret
Protective fabric cover
length: 1 meter