Play simply, anywhere
Play music from your first few minutes of use, and learn more at your own pace. Whatever your level, your ambitions, where and when you will play it, the dualo du-touch S will bring you an incomparable spontaneity of creation!
A concentrate of logic and simplicity
From couch to stage
Connected to headphones, a portable speaker or even a stage sound system, the du-touch S is designed for personal use as well as live. Whether it is to relax or to express yourself, appropriate the instrument according to your musical desires!
The dualo principle, harmony simplifier
Invented in 2007 by a musician and mathematician, the dualo principle arranges notes that sound good together next to each other. In music, this corresponds to taking “one note out of two”. We thus find ourselves with two complementary keyboards, the chords falling under the fingers of each hand.
With the geometric keyboard harmony becomes logical; scales and chords become simple and invariable forms wherever you are on the keyboard.
The effect is vastly increased thanks to the backlit keyboard which illuminates the scales, making it possible to truly avoid false notes!
Ideal to accompany yourself
Already an instrumentalist and / or singer? Create your accompaniments upstream or live, and control them live with simple gestures.
- Internal memory: 2 Gb
- 147 sound locations: 247 factory sounds provided (including 140 loaded by default)
- Library of community-created sounds
- Integrated multi-effects: attack/release, reverb, distortion, chorus/flanger/phaser, portamento, chords, beat repeat / arpeggiator, expression/tremolo, filter/auto-filter, panning/auto-pan, pitch/vibrato, delay, equalizer (gain: low, mid-low, mid-high, high)
- Setting the reference A
- Memory of 4 editable presets that can be renamed by sound
- Import your own sounds via the du-station software (supplied)
- Loops of multiple lengths from the first
- Up to 18 loops per song, spread over 7 tracks (up to 2 or 3 loops per track), 8th current track
- Up to 22 sequenceable states per song
- 69-song/tutorial memory
- Library of community-created songs
- Editable parameters: tempo, scale, metronome, quantiser/swing, transpose
- 3 octaves (synthesizer up to 7 octaves) / 52 keys
- Velocity and pressure sensitive (aftertouch)
- Display of scales (major, minor, dorian, mixolydian, harmonic minor, oriental, major penta, minor penta, custom) and score on the keyboard
- Note layouts: dualo, diatonic dualo, piano (Jankó), chromatic accordion (+/- 60°)
- 3 touch sliders
- 2-axis gyroscope (pitch & roll)
- 3 capacitive touch buttons (choice of sound, settings, and looper)
- Menus: three-color interface (green, orange, red) on the keyboard.
- Autonomous: no need for a computer to play
- Audio output: 3.5mm mini-jack (Bluetooth incompatible)
- 8h autonomy (Li-ion battery), recharges in 3 hours
- 18 x 18 x 5cm
- 0.6 kg
- Can be used as a controller on softwares (Ableton Live, Reason, etc.)
- Export loops in .mid format
- Regular updates of the instrument (new features, fixes)
- Access the du-game, interactive tutorials to load into the du-touch S
- Management of files in memory in the instrument
- Create your own sounds with .wav samples (44100 Hz, 16 bits): harmonic range, velocity layers, ADSR…
- Share your sounds and songs with the community
- Supported systems: Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32/64 bits) / macOS from v10.8 / Debian Linux from Debian 7 (wheezy-backports), Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty)… / Red Hat Linux from Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow)…
Contents of the box
Protective fabric cover
+ international adapters
length: 1 meter